Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pigs in Maputo postcard with a secret

Hi, I'm trying this new thing: pig postcard services for hire!

For $5, you can pick a secret and I will draw your secret on a hand-made postcard (Pigs in Maputo style) and mail it to your address of choice. 

If you live in Mozambique or a similar location unfortunately this service is not for you because we know local postal service there does not deliver mail. However, if you live in a country with a decent and honest postal service (such as U.S., Taiwan, Germany, even Portugal), you may try this service! I will always keep a digital copy of the postcard made so that if we think your postcard was lost in the mail I can send you a digital file of the drawing.
How do you know I'm not going to keep your money and never send the postcard? You don't! It's a leap of faith! My friends know I love to go to the post office and mail stuff, and I'm usually very reliable with my commitments.

You can send a secret to yourself, someone you know (or don't know), or if you are out of secrets, I can send you a random secret.
Because it's a postcard, it won't contain explicit dirty words and explicit sexual body parts. We don't want to reduce the chances of the postcard getting delivered...

If you are interested, send an email to pigsinmaputo@gmail.com

And yes, I am a big fan of the Postsecret website!

video

Music: "Monkeys Spinning Monkeys" by Kevin MacLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment