My first thought was "draw an issue tree", but these answers will help me much more in my interviews!
Very useful!!
hahahahahahahah love it!!!!!
LOLMan, that's so close to the everyday truth that I could almost recognize Mr. Pig as a coworker of mine!
hahaha i loved each and every one of your blogs. you're so talented! congrats and keep writing (and lighting) people's lives (:
lol i love you Pig! I posted so many of your comics on my blog it looks like your personal blog now! hahahttp://loonybird.tumblr.com/...btw, you should get a Tumblr.
Good techniques, Iris! I laugh with the Ignore one HAUHSUAHSUAHSYou are a funny cartoonist :3
My first thought was "draw an issue tree", but these answers will help me much more in my interviews!
ReplyDeleteVery useful!!
ReplyDeletehahahahahahahah love it!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeleteMan, that's so close to the everyday truth that I could almost recognize Mr. Pig as a coworker of mine!
hahaha i loved each and every one of your blogs. you're so talented! congrats and keep writing (and lighting) people's lives (:
ReplyDeletelol i love you Pig! I posted so many of your comics on my blog it looks like your personal blog now! haha
ReplyDeletehttp://loonybird.tumblr.com/
...btw, you should get a Tumblr.
Good techniques, Iris! I laugh with the Ignore one HAUHSUAHSUAHS
ReplyDeleteYou are a funny cartoonist :3