Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pigs in Maputo Facebook page!

Dear All,
I have created a Facebook page for Pigs in Maputo!
You can also get there by clicking on the Facebook ad to the right.
Everything that's been posted there will eventually show up here, so it's ok if you don't feel like clicking on it (more specifically, the posts there will become a subset of the posts here, given an enumerable amount of days). I just wanted to get more hits so that eventually I can sell ad space in this blog and earn lots of money and retire in my houses in Tuscany, Toronto and Bali (which I haven't bought yet). If you would like to contribute to my early retirement plan, please facebook-like the page! Alternatively, you can not like my Pigs page, kill yourself off Facebook and you will probably become slightly more productive at work.
Thanks!
Iris

1 comment:

  1. hallelujah \o/

    never undersood why alex had 2 profile pages to interact but you none

    ReplyDelete