Is consulting really that bad? Consulting firms are heavily recruiting at my school atm, so I'm thinking of applying. I'm also applying to grad school (just M.S.), which from what I hear can be shitty too.
Are there any candid insights that you would like to share about either?
Great thanks for the input! For some reason I was expecting your comical tone but it was really interesting to read your writing in a different tone lol.
Is consulting really that bad? Consulting firms are heavily recruiting at my school atm, so I'm thinking of applying. I'm also applying to grad school (just M.S.), which from what I hear can be shitty too.
ReplyDeleteAre there any candid insights that you would like to share about either?
Great thanks for the input! For some reason I was expecting your comical tone but it was really interesting to read your writing in a different tone lol.
DeleteThanks again.