Sunday, August 6, 2023

In 2022, I was involved in a project dedicated to supporting artisans from São Paulo and preserving their handicraft traditions. Throughout this period, I had the privilege of getting to know and acquiring numerous breathtaking pieces of art, which I proudly share in this catalog. However, I must admit that the photographs I took of my personal collection fail to truly capture the essence and beauty of each piece.   At the end of this booklet, you will find the respective Instagram profiles of these artisans, offering you the opportunity to connect with them. Unfortunately, the current shipping and tax rates have become prohibitive for them to export their pieces beyond the borders of Brazil.   Nevertheless, I remain hopeful that one day circumstances will change, and the creativity and skill of these artisans will reach a broader global audience. Until then, you can appreciate the artistic diversity and cultural significance reflected in the works showcased in this catalog. Your support and appreciation for their art help sustain their passion for preserving this invaluable heritage.

The catalog can be downloaded here.

No comments:

Post a Comment