Hey, I found your blog thanks to FML and I really enjoy it ! But there's just one thing I still don't understand: I read you live in Mozambique, but you say you're asian. So, where do you come from ? And, if that's not too much asking, why do live in Mozambique if you don't come from there ? I mean, it must be a beautiful country, but most of people doesn't leave their country to live there.
Hey, I found your blog thanks to FML and I really enjoy it ! But there's just one thing I still don't understand: I read you live in Mozambique, but you say you're asian. So, where do you come from ? And, if that's not too much asking, why do live in Mozambique if you don't come from there ? I mean, it must be a beautiful country, but most of people doesn't leave their country to live there.
ReplyDeleteDude !
ReplyDeletedude, she is brazilian, from asian descent, living in mozambique because she works there. it might be because capitalism acts by misterious ways
ReplyDelete