That pussy thing is RIDICULOUS! WHERE the hell does that come from?! And yeah, I get that "I can guess which Asian country you're from" thing too. The most recent one was Indonesian...which is a first.
Amazing! I should ask my girlfriend all those things! Just kidding, I know the answer of most of those questions :D.. In the other hand, being a Mexican in Hong Kong, people ask me where's my mustache? (I should make a post about Things people ask because you are Mexican) ..
That pussy thing is RIDICULOUS! WHERE the hell does that come from?!
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, I get that "I can guess which Asian country you're from" thing too. The most recent one was Indonesian...which is a first.
Amazing! I should ask my girlfriend all those things! Just kidding, I know the answer of most of those questions :D..
ReplyDeleteIn the other hand, being a Mexican in Hong Kong, people ask me where's my mustache? (I should make a post about Things people ask because you are Mexican) ..
Kudos! Your posts are hilarious! Parabens!