I'm a fan of you both!
I loved this one :)
I only will be disappointed if you stop forever.
Touché! hahahahaContinue com os cartoons! :-)Bjs
The funniest of all!
Oh snap!Eu leio os dois, mas gostaria que o Alex postasse mais. Tudo bem se você não postar todo dia (mas eu acho ótimo que uma das certezas nessa vida seja que todo dia eu possa ver seus cartoons e os da Nozomi) :)
Thanks for thinking about us! Alex should look up to you, he barely remembers he has a blog and followers...
Wait, wasn't there this comic book thingie that kept him from posting SNOTM's?
booya!
This comment has been removed by the author.
BAM! POINT IRIS!
I'm a fan of you both!
ReplyDeleteI loved this one :)
ReplyDeleteI only will be disappointed if you stop forever.
ReplyDeleteTouché! hahahaha
ReplyDeleteContinue com os cartoons! :-)
Bjs
The funniest of all!
ReplyDeleteOh snap!
ReplyDeleteEu leio os dois, mas gostaria que o Alex postasse mais.
Tudo bem se você não postar todo dia (mas eu acho ótimo que uma das certezas nessa vida seja que todo dia eu possa ver seus cartoons e os da Nozomi) :)
Thanks for thinking about us! Alex should look up to you, he barely remembers he has a blog and followers...
ReplyDeleteWait, wasn't there this comic book thingie that kept him from posting SNOTM's?
Deletebooya!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBAM! POINT IRIS!
ReplyDelete