I have the same book problem. I downloaded Fifty Shades of Grey, read it, is super good!. I also read the twilight saga and lost a fucking month of my life cause it sucks really hard. But it just feels so good to have an entire library in a tiny kindle and read whenever you want to.
How can you say you wasted the time dowloading Fifty Shades of Gray, read it and say it is good?! How old are you? You're probably a teenager, otherwise I'd be very disapointed.
I have the same book problem. I downloaded Fifty Shades of Grey, read it, is super good!. I also read the twilight saga and lost a fucking month of my life cause it sucks really hard. But it just feels so good to have an entire library in a tiny kindle and read whenever you want to.
ReplyDeleteHow can you say you wasted the time dowloading Fifty Shades of Gray, read it and say it is good?! How old are you? You're probably a teenager, otherwise I'd be very disapointed.
Delete