NO! I love your comics and read each one! I came here after Alex linked, but i really like your stuff better. Keep it up! :D Thank you for making so many comics while still in school, too.
The thing is, you got a lot of silent non-feedback givers readers. Because we just love whatever you do, and we can tell you don't give a fuck about what we would say if we had something to say.
Thats why I decided to speak up just today.
And I always see that line in alex neck as a pearl necklace.
Please continue! I'll keep reading silently and you don't have to interact with me XD I'm a lurker anyway and I don't usually comment much anywhere. But I enjoy your work very much.
hahahha that's like sayin an author shouldn't write if he doesn't like to deal with editors!! creativity needs to express even if interacting with others in the process isn't in our list...
NO! I love your comics and read each one! I came here after Alex linked, but i really like your stuff better.
ReplyDeleteKeep it up! :D
Thank you for making so many comics while still in school, too.
ooooo. are you going to tell Alex that asciidreamsfan likes YOUR stuff better?
ReplyDeleteso, is this what you do a web-comic or not?
I really think you should continue.
ReplyDeleteThe thing is, you got a lot of silent non-feedback givers readers.
ReplyDeleteBecause we just love whatever you do, and we can tell you don't give a fuck about what we would say if we had something to say.
Thats why I decided to speak up just today.
And I always see that line in alex neck as a pearl necklace.
You should continue. I really like your webcomics stories and the drawings are cute.
ReplyDeleteI read you before you linked in Alex's blog.
I don't like to comment though...
I like your comics!
ReplyDeleteAlthough the pigs are not in Maputo recently.
I love your comics too!! You should continue.
ReplyDeleteshananigans, you are awesome. Keep with the super awesome work.
ReplyDeletePlease continue! I'll keep reading silently and you don't have to interact with me XD I'm a lurker anyway and I don't usually comment much anywhere. But I enjoy your work very much.
ReplyDeleteYou should totally have a web comic! I love your pig stories
ReplyDeletehahahha that's like sayin an author shouldn't write if he doesn't like to deal with editors!!
ReplyDeletecreativity needs to express even if interacting with others in the process isn't in our list...
let it flow with the universe