Hello!
As you all know, I'm not into interacting with readers of this blog much, but I have finally decided to read (or try to) Fifty Shades of Grey and draw it pigs-style afterwards. I haven't started reading yet, but I know there are two main characters plus two, and I haven't decided how to draw each one, and I need an opinion on this.
Above are the animals I can draw - if you would like to see any particular animal used, please leave a comment!
The main ones are:
(1) Christian Grey, 27 year old, BDSM fan,
(2) Anastasia Steele, 21 year old, BDSM apprentice,
(3) Kate, Anastasia's roommate, and
(4) Christian's mother, who thought he was gay.
Thanks!
Iris

I haven't read the book myself, but I would go for the pig as Anastasia, and the Lion as Christian (or is that too cliché?). I think the rhino would make a good 'mom' (or the beaver?) and I really like that cat, so depending on the character of the roommate I would draw either the cat, or, if her personality is a bit more shy, the little penguin. J
ReplyDeleteFor me it would be:
ReplyDeleteLion - Christian
Bunny - Anastasia
Cat - Kate
The bear between the lion and turtle on top - Mother
(1) Dinosaur
ReplyDelete(2) Cat
(3) Bird
(4) Penguin
As a reader, Iris should always be Iris (or relatives), is burned in my mind.
I was trying to say that Iris should always be the Pig.
ReplyDeleteWanted to say Lion / Bunny too. Don't know the book to justify the rest. :)
ReplyDelete1 - Bunny (naughty)
ReplyDelete2 - Cat (cute)
3 - Bear (the first one, the one on the top) (pretty)
4 - Giraffe (cluess)
1 - peacock
ReplyDelete2 - bunny
3 - penguin
4 - dinosaur
The mother? Grace? WTF, she's not main xD
ReplyDeleteBut I would go for:
Bunny: Anastasia
Lion: Christian
Cat: Kate
Main carachter here would be Anastasia's friend José, a monkey could work.
Cristian is the Bear, and Anastacia is the Pic :)
ReplyDeleteNão li o livro, e uma versão pigs soa bem!
ReplyDeleteAcho que a principal tinha que ser a porquinha, pôxa! Já estou acostumada com ela como protagonista...
1. Don't use pig/bear, I will keep thinking it's you and alex!
Delete2. Don't use bird/penguin for christian or Anastasia, they will do things in the book that will require limbs!
Good advice from Anonymous.
ReplyDeleteI'd go with (1) Polar bear (2) Pig (3) Cat (4) Rabbit.
Don't use the Monkey!! (Looks too much like your uncle/my dad)
ReplyDeleteFrom your anonymous cousin :)