This comment has been removed by the author.
Hey Iris your cartoons are causing me a big problem, I think I'm getting addicted too them. Last night I had a dream with pigs, and I stop working many times a day just to read them.
my partner will agree with what Alex said...........
This strategy doesn´t work for the question " do you think I am fat?"
Last night I had a dream with pigs, and I stop working many times a day just to read them.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Iris your cartoons are causing me a big problem, I think I'm getting addicted too them. Last night I had a dream with pigs, and I stop working many times a day just to read them.
Deletemy partner will agree with what Alex said...........
ReplyDeleteThis strategy doesn´t work for the question " do you think I am fat?"
ReplyDeleteLast night I had a dream with pigs, and I stop working many times a day just to read them.
ReplyDelete