I first learned the concept of "mad lib comics" from my friend Juan (he might not have been the FIRST-first to mention it to me, but I forgot about this game until reading it again on his tumblr entry here.)
What I'm asking you is: to fill in the word balloons for comics whose word balloons (and text) have been deleted. I know my readers aren't a very outspoken crowd, but if I get any responses I will post them here. I'm just curious about what kind of stuff might come up. If you would like to mad lib any other comic of mine, feel free to do so as well.
The original comic for Mad Lib #1 will show up on January 10, 2015, and the original comic for Mad Lib #2 on January 15, 2015.
Email your comic mad libs to pigsinmaputo(at)gmail.com
Have fun!
Mad Lib #1
Mad Lib #2
Hey!
ReplyDeleteHere´s my go at it, it was fun ^^
http://tinypic.com/r/2mgt3pu/8
Have a nice sunday!
Oh wow that's so awesome. I will wait a few days and post all the mad libs in one shot. Thanks!
DeleteI'm so glad you liked it! I was afraid it would be too silly! ;P
DeleteThank you and keep up the good comics!
I've reading your comic since long ago and I like it a lot, thank you!
ReplyDeleteSo here's my attempt, it has been very difficult to fill the balloons... so doing it daily (and the drawings) would be impossible for me :D
http://es.tinypic.com/r/n4cxl5/8
Haha, I hope that's not a hint for me to color more...!
Delete