Hi Iris, your comic has been flagged as adult/sensitive by blogger, so you can't access to it without logging on before with your Google account. Until yesterday was fine. FYI
Someone has been systematically flagging my old posts to Google as inappropriate. In order to avoid this, I've put the adult content warning - which is not untrue anyway.
I'm sorry to hear that there are people who have nothing else to do but try to block content they don't like. If you don't like it, don't read it. Anyway, I guess it's better to flag it than have it removed. Thanks for the info!
Hi Iris, your comic has been flagged as adult/sensitive by blogger, so you can't access to it without logging on before with your Google account. Until yesterday was fine. FYI
ReplyDeleteSomeone has been systematically flagging my old posts to Google as inappropriate. In order to avoid this, I've put the adult content warning - which is not untrue anyway.
DeleteI'm sorry to hear that there are people who have nothing else to do but try to block content they don't like. If you don't like it, don't read it. Anyway, I guess it's better to flag it than have it removed. Thanks for the info!
Delete