So Anonymous posted the following comment to my post 299:
This is all messed up. Your graph should be in two dimensions; a square with homos on the top-left corner, heteros on the bottom right. Bottom-left corner are people who don't like sex at all. Top-right corner is people who will fuck anything.
I would draw one for you if pictures were allowed in comments.
Looking forward to a corrected graph.
(0.75, 0.25)
Here is a correct graph per request, even though I don't exactly agree.
Because Anonymous wrote "anything" instead of "anybody", I thought about this a bit more, and felt maybe this sexuality thing should be 5-dimensional, where each [0,1] interval refers to:
(a) preference to same sex
(b) preference to opposite sex
(c) preference to things/people that are alive instead of dead
(d) preference to humans instead of objects
(e) preference to having sex at all
And I have attempted to graph myself in this 5-dimensional thing. I guess I sometimes treat objects like humans and maybe I would have sex with people who are asleep but definitely not in a coma.


Holy smokes. You lost me at...I can't even remember where because I'm an Asian who can't do math, I just wanted to say...ANAL COMMENTER!
ReplyDeletethis site is screaming for an update!
ReplyDelete